Inspired by the classic Paloma, the Hibiscus Breeze is a tropical twist on a beloved favorite. This refreshing mocktail is the perfect blend of citrus, floral, and fizz that'll make you feel like you're lounging on a sun-kissed beach without a care in the world. Did you know that the Paloma is believed to have originated in Mexico in the 1800s? With its vibrant colors and lively flavors, it's no wonder this delicious drink has stood the test of time.
Picture this: You're hosting a laid-back summer BBQ, and your guests are craving something light, zesty, and utterly refreshing. Enter the Hibiscus Breeze – a mocktail that's sure to impress with its unique blend of flavors and playful presentation. So, grab your sunglasses, and let's get mixing!
- 4 oz Psychedelic Water Hibiscus + Lime
- 2 oz fresh pink grapefruit juice
- 1 oz simple syrup
- 1 oz lime juice
- Sparkling water
- Optional garnishes: grapefruit wheel, lime wheel, hibiscus flower, or mint sprig
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the pink grapefruit juice, simple syrup, and lime juice.
- Add ice to the shaker, and shake vigorously for 15-20 seconds to ensure everything is well-chilled and combined.
- Strain the mixture into a tall glass filled with ice.
- Top off the glass with Psychedelic Water Hibiscus + Lime, leaving some room for a splash of sparkling water.
- Add a splash of sparkling water to give the drink an extra fizzy kick.
- Gently stir the mocktail to combine all the ingredients.
- Garnish with your choice of a grapefruit wheel, lime wheel, hibiscus flower, or mint sprig for a finishing touch that's as visually appealing as it is delicious.
Serve the Hibiscus Breeze in a Collins or highball glass, allowing the vibrant colors to truly shine. The optional garnishes not only add a pop of color but also enhance the overall aroma and flavor experience. Cheers to your new go-to summer refresher!