Spark some euphoric feels with this floral-forward favorite.
- 1/4 cup dried hibiscus flowers
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/2 oz of fresh lime juice
- 3 mint leaves
- 2 oz of Hibiscus + Lime Psychedelic Water
- Make hibiscus simple syrup by boiling the dried flowers with 1 cup of water
- Let cool for 10 minutes, strain, then add sugar
- Combine lime juice, ½ oz. hibiscus syrup & 3 mint leaves in a shaker
- Fill with ice & shake for 20 seconds
- Strain into a glass and to top with Hibiscus + Lime Psychedelic Water
- Garnish with mint and enjoy
This can only be made with Hibiscus + Lime Psychedelic Water, which (surprise) you can order from this website!